Installed a Windows Update, now interactions within Axure don't work

Hello,
I installed a windows update onto my machine this morning, and ever since I did that I am not able to interact with options that require a selection, such as changing the color or style of a box, and editing logic in interaction cases. I’ve tried uninstalling Axure and reinstalling it only to come across the same issue on the newly installed version and now I am unsure what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello! It sounds like you’re running into issues with applying changes in the case editor and with dropdown dialogs in Axure RP after a Windows update. To confirm, are you using Windows 10, and did you just installed update 1803? We’ve had a few similar reports come in reporting similar behavior. By any chance, do you happen to be using Axure RP on an external monitor (possibly a 4k monitor) that has its display settings set to something greater than 100%? If so, does dropping the display setting down to 100% or moving the Axure RP window to your main display allow settings to stick? This will help to confirm the behavior so that we can get the reproduction steps filed properly on our end. Thank you!

Yes that is all correct and moving Axure to my main display brought back all the functionality. Thank you for your help!

Excellent, thanks for confirming! I’ll add this to the report that we’re investigating on our end. Hopefully using your main display at 100% helps for now!

Hi there!

I wanted to follow up to let you know that we released a new release candidate build that should fix the issues that came up on Windows 10 after the 1083 update. If you want to get those fixes now then you can update below:

https://www.axure.com/release-candidate

Let us know whether this does or doesn’t resolve the issue for you! Thanks! :slight_smile:

unlisted #6