Interaction Names Not Displaying Property

Has anyone had this happen?

Someone pointed out to me that it looks like the text is wrapping - i.e. the two little dots beneath “OnWindowScro” look like the tops of two L’s (ll) of the word “Scroll”

HI JMW,

We’ve seen this happen when the Windows display has been set to something other than 100% or the default scaling. Does that sound similar to what you’re experiencing? For example, does it help if you change your display scaling to 100% or the scaling Windows recommends? We do have a bug report on file for this issue, and once you verify whether or not changing the scaling works, I’ll go ahead and update the report to let our teams know other users are running into this issue as well. Thanks!

No. Only one monitor was scaled - but I have just changed / verified that all three monitors are now set to 100%, rebooted, and the problem persists.

This seems to have happened since upgrading to Windows 10 (although that could be coincidence) - I did not have this problem previously.

Hi JMW,

Thanks for the update! We haven’t been able to reproduce the issue as you described, so I’m hoping to get more info about the following:

1. What version of Windows are you running? You can check by typing “winver” into the search bar.
  2. Are you zoomed into the Axure RP canvas at all?
  3. What happens when you disconnect the monitors so you’re only using one? Do you still see the same issue?
  4. What happens when you pop out the pane and resize it?
  5. Are you running the latest build of Axure RP 8 (3379)? You can check by navigating to “Help > Check for Updates”, or by grabbing the installer directly from www.axure.com/update.

unlisted #5