Is it possible to apply a widget style to a Dynamic Panel or its states?

Is it possible to apply a widget style to a Dynamic Panel or its states?

Case: You want the same background color and corner radius for an entire class of dynamic panels. Defining this as a style make this much more maintainable than having to make update to potentially hundreds of individual dynamic panels manually.

@john_t,
There is no style you can preset from the widget style manager for a dynamic panel as it is essentially a gathering of different widgets. Though this could be an added function to Axure, but would require a lot of flexibility while using it. I prefer having control on my dynamic panel. You can; however, defined your dynamic panel initially and apply the same background and or border to all without going to each state, or differ the background in a panel specific. While you can have the border the same for all, you may change the border to a specific state as well by simply applying the change to the state only. I have attached a quick sample showing identical value for background and border across and a change on a specific state. Hope this helps.sampleDP.rp (200.1 KB)