Is there an application difference between Enterprise and non-Enterprise?

I’m logged into our team account. I can Get team projects, etc. When I try to check in, I get this…

Hi @JoeDte,

It looks like you are trying to publish to an Axure Cloud for Business server, is that right? If so, then you will need to confirm whether you have an Axure RP Enterprise subscription assigned to your account or if your Axure Cloud instance has available seats.

If you have an Axure RP Enterprise subscription and have used it to activate the application, then you will simply need to publish an empty project from RP to your server.

If you do not have an Enterprise subscription and your Cloud instance has available seats, then you can have an admin of the server follow the steps below to disable Axure RP Enterprise for your account:

1. Click “Admin Settings” under the profile drop-down in the top right of the page.
  2. In the Manage Accounts page, locate your account and click the ellipsis […] on the right.
  3. Click “Disable Axure RP Enterprise”.

You can also check any licenses or subscriptions by logging into our License Portal via portal.axure.com.

I logged into this portal. I’m listed. Says Axure RP Team, good through September of '23.

I get the same error trying to upload a new, empty project.

It sounds like you are using Axure Cloud for Business without the RP Enterprise edition. Axure RP Enterprise is similar to the RP Team edition but also bundles an Axure Cloud for Business seat. Enterprise subscriptions are primarily used with On-Premises servers.

If you are still receiving the license needs to be verified message then the issue is because your account in your Axure Cloud for Business instance has enterprise enabled and the admin/super admin will need to disable enterprise for your account. Follow the instructions below to disable enterprise:

1. Log into your Axure Cloud for Business instance as an Admin.
  2. Click “Admin Settings” under the profile drop-down in the top right of the page.
  3. In the Manage Accounts page, locate the account and click the ellipsis […] on the right.
  4. Click Disable Axure RP Enterprise.