Laggy/Stuttering move animation

newbie-question

Hey there! I’m currently working on a file that features an action that moves several shapes to the center of the page, triggered by an “onDragDrop” event. I can’t disclose the file.
I searched the forum but couldn’t find a solution for a simple animation of a moving object that’s laggy.
Basically, I have a shape in the middle that can be rotated by dragging. On DragDrop at a certain angle it triggers several actions, including 4-6 ellipses moving towards the center.
Everythings working fine, except that the moving animation is extremely laggy! Any tips or ideas for troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance!

Hard to know what’s going on without seeing the .rp file. Any way to strip out confidential material and post a copy of it?

In general, I’ve found that motion in Axure prototypes works much better in the Google Chrome browser.

To troubleshoot, duplicate your page and delete all but one of the objects that move to see if that helps the lag, then add them back in one by one…

Any way for you to encapsulate your animated ellipses into one GIF or Lottie? That should be less demanding graphics-wise in your proto.

Thanks for the reply! I’ll try out your suggestions (I’m already using Chrome though). If I still can’t solve it on my own I might try to recreate what I’m trying to do to post it here!

edit Literally just figured it out (and I feel so dumb lol). My mistake was that I put the objects into folders instead of moving them on their own or putting them in Dynamic Panels (which I did now and it’s working really well). That was easy!

unlisted #4