Manipulating Buttons in a Selection Group from an Unrelated Button?

newbie-question

Hello Forum…

I’m a new-ish user and could really use some help. That said, I don’t “think” this question is rocket science.

I’m on RP 8.

I’ve created two 4 state buttons (unselected, hover, selected and disabled) in a selection group that allow only one button to be enabled at a time. That is, when one is selected, the other is disabled until the first is toggled to unselected. That works fine, though I’m not sure how I finally accomplished that.

Where I’m stuck is I’d like a third, unrelated button to simply snap the first two back to unselected / enabled states when it is selected.

If you open the attached file, I’ll explain…

Here’s the situation… the filter icon (button 1) reveals a tray… and toggles it to hidden… and disables the download icon (button 2).

The download icon (button 2) reveals a different tray… and toggles it to hidden… and disables the filter try.

This is where I need help…

In both of those trays there are widgets that hide those respective trays buy selecting “x” “cancel” or “done”. Those are button(s) 3.

When any of those are selected to close their respective window… I want to snap the filter and download icons back to unselected / enabled… basically starting over, clean.

Can anyone illuminate a solution?

Thanks in advance…

Rob

Robs Axure File.rp (106.0 KB)