Mobile Prototype - help reaching the top

Hello everybody,

First of All: I’m new to Axure, but I already love the program :slight_smile: And my Englisch isn’t that good, I hope you understand me.

I did a prototype of a mobile version of a new website. Everything looks good and most of the functions are working like a charme. But now I have a problem and I have no idea how to solve it (also I didn’t find anything on the web).

If the user is scolling down the content (dynamic panel), the fixed header changes to a smaller version. I also want it reverse: If the user scrolling up and reaches the top, he should see the normal header.

On a desktop site, that’s no problem at all (window.scrollY …), but that doesn’t work here, cause I’m actually not scrolling the page, just the content. Is there a workaround for this, maybe “if the user reaches section XYZ, than show me this…”?

Thank you all.

Hi Kevin,

It’s funny how people often say that their English isn’t that good, but then their English is better than most native speakers.

From what I understand your file is something like this:

Header

• Dynamic panel

And you want to change the header based on the ScrollY of the Dynamic panel? You can just create a case on the Dynamic panel with a ScrollY condition. I just did the same thing for a project I’m working on. It looks like this:

What I do:
I check the scrollPosition of my Dynamic panel. If i scroll up and reach a certain distance from the top I do an action. If I scroll down and reach a certain distance from the top I do an action.

If you can’t work it out, just upload your file and I’d be happy to take a look for you. Have fun exploring Axure!