Move Interaction moves to wrong coordinate on first click but correct coordinate on second click

Hi all,

I’m having trouble figuring out why a move interaction moves the image to the wrong coordinates on the first click but moves to the correct coordinates on the second click.

The intended interaction is, once you click the screen icon (to the right of the “1x” item in the nav, the main image resizes and moves to (0,100). As you can see here, the image first moves to some crazy coordinate: https://qyv1uw.axshare.com

This should be simple, but I can’t find the cause for this. I’ve rearranged the interactions, but that didn’t seem to work.

Thanks in advance!

Prototype v1b 2 - forum.rp (2.9 MB)

Hi -
See attached … here’s what I did:

• Arranged “Set Size” action above “Move”
  • Added a “Wait” action between “Set Size” and “Move”

Hope it helps!
TG

Prototype v1b 2 - forum-UPDATED.rp (2.9 MB)

Thank you! This is an interesting approach. I’m hoping to get both transitions to happen at the same time (which may be too ambitious).

Oddly, I was able to get the resize and movement to happen at the same time by changing the order in the interactions panel but ALSO deleting my Set Size and adding after I added the Move interaction. For some reason, the order in which I add the interactions in the Interactions pane affects the way it renders in the browser (if that makes sense).