Multi-select list with checkboxes - set in list1 and mirror in list2

I need a component that is a Multi-select list widget with checkboxes (multi-list with checkboxes, or multi-select repeater with column including checkbox, or something similar), but I need one to VIEW and another to EDIT.

Explanation: This widget needs to allow edits on one page and when saved we want to see the widget but ONLY see the values and not be able to edit them. I have 2 forms - one for editing and one for viewing. I need this widget to show on both forms, on the edit form I need the ability to select multiple checkbox values, have those checked values mirror on the VIEW widget, and on save the VIEW page opens with the widget showing the selections from the “edit” form, but not allowing the checkboxes to be edited on the VIEW page.

EDIT (values can be edited)
[ / ] [field 1 ]
[ ] [field 2 ]
[ / ] [field 3 ]

VIEW (on save these values can ONLY be viewed)
[ / ] [field 1 ]
[ ] [field 2 ]
[ / ] [field 3 ]

I knew a had something similar built a while ago:
Axure-Populate-Repeater.rp (112.5 KB)

Basically each repeater items stores its checked state into a text string by adding the item id.
OnItemLoad you check if the string contains the items id. If true set the item to checked.

On a read only page you disable the checkbox (or the whole repeater).

Cheers

Looks good! Thanks for your quick response!!!

After I tried it out… THIS WIDGET IS PERFECT FOR MY REQUIREMENT!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Can I use this widget on the same page but within different Dynamic Panels? I try to use this on a page where I have the two repeaters, on the same page, but in two different Dynamic Panels - and it is not working.

Your welcome.

If you need instant update, I would add an event on the last item of the repeater
OnItemLoad add a case with a condition “Item.last == true” and there trigger an update on your second repeater.

If your panels aren’t displayed the same time you could you use onPanelStateChange to trigger the repeater update.

Cheers