Preview not working in Chrome

Hi, I noticed that I can no longer preview or generate HTML in any browser,. I have the Axure extension in Chrome and also I have the latest Axure 8.1.0.3379. When selecting ‘Preview’ I get a blank page with the left drawer empty.
thoughts?

Hi anorena!

Let’s get started with a few troubleshooting questions:

1. It sounds like you were able to use the Preview feature and generate the HTML files on your machine previously. Does that sound correct? If so, were there any coinciding changes to your computer or security settings (e.g. proxy, firewall) that might’ve changed around the same time?

2. Would you happen to have any antivirus/malware software installed on your machine? Common culprits we’ve seen interfering with the Preview feature have been AVG, Sophos, BitDefender, LinkScanner Surf-Shield, etc. If any of these sound familiar, please reach out to your IT team to add the localhost address, which is what the Preview feature uses, from the application’s whitelist: “127.0.0.1”.

3. What browser are you using to Preview and locally generate? Is this broken for all browsers?

4. Is this specific to one file, or all? Would you be able to post a screenshot of what you see when you use the Preview feature or generate the HTML files in the browser?

5. Last, what version of Mac or Windows are you running?

unlisted #3