Problem with team file (help)

Hello. I have opened team project file and “Check out” one page. As page was checked out on my PC (i did not “Checked in”), i deleted whole project local folder on PC. I download/get project again but as soon as i wanted to “Check out” page again it prompted me “Unable to check out” because it was checked out by me. How can i fix this? I can not edit this page or checked out, it is stuck “in the air”.

Hi!

I ran into this problem a while back. Choose “Edit without Checkout.” When that comes up, you should have a “Steal Checkout” button that will let you check it out.

Hi Jerry000,

Can you try stealing the check out? First, when you try checking out the page, you’ll be prompted to select whether to make edits without actually checking out the page. When you click one of the Edit buttons, go ahead and make a change to the page in question, and then check in your edit. This will then prompt you to steal the checkouts and determine which edits to use. Here are steps listed (1-3):

https://www.axure.com/support/reference/troubleshooting-svn-team-projects-errors#page_seems_to_be_already_checked_out

Hope that helps!

[EDIT] Oops - sorry for the double-post! @josephxbrick :thumbup:

Thank you, that did the trick, now all is OK. Thank you again!

closed #5

unlisted #6

archived #7