Publish to Axure Share without sidebar

I’m able to preview and generate HTML without the sidebar, but I can’t seem to find any options to do this in Axure Share. Is this how it works in Axure 7 or specific to Axure 8?

Hi pixeler,

You’ll have to check the “Without sitemap” option from the “Publishing to AxShare” dialog, as you can see here:

Hope this helps!

I looked and still a little lost. I bought a url and want it to go to my Axure site stored at AxShare, and need it to load without the sidebar. I mean I need the homepage to load without the sidebar. My domain name is mapped with AxShare.

Whenever I go to my domain name it loads my Axure page with the sidebar… how can I have the homepage load without by going to my Realty101: Home Buying & Home Selling Tips url?

Hi R082,

I believe this post can help with what you’re looking for:

(Answered) Uploading your Axure prototype to a domain (www.example.com)

It’s a bit dated, but the information is still the same. Hope this helps!

Hello! I am having this issue for mobile. I manage to generate a prototype without a sitemap on my desktop, but once I open it on my phone, the sitemap is there. Is there any way to fix that?

Hi lora16kostova. Welcome to the forums!

There are a few ways to get Axure Share-hosted projects to load with the sitemap/sidebar closed:

1. Navigate to the project’s URL with /#c=2 added to the end. (See Jane’s screenshot above.) This will redirect you to the HTML page for the first page in your project.

2. Navigate to one of your page’s HTML pages directly by adding /your_page_name_here.html to the end of the project’s URL. You can also copy this URL from the sitemap/sidebar itself:

3. To make the project load with the sitemap/sidebar closed by default, set a default page for it at share.axure.com:

(For more on “pretty URLs”, check out our Axure Share reference guide.)

I hope this helps!

Hi! Thanks for the info, but I still have the issue - on mobile it loads without the sidebar, but it loads the Desktop version and not the mobile one.

Hi lora16kostova,

Hmm, did you happen to select and enable the mobile viewport in RP’s generator settings? That’d be accessible via “Publish > Generate HTML Files > Mobile/Device” and then by clicking “Include Viewport Tag”. That may be one area to check at this point.

If that doesn’t do the trick, please attach your RP file for testing.

And if needed, the following article may help with this sort of workflow, too:

Axure Mobile Settings

LMK!

closed #9

unlisted #10

opened #11

listed #12

closed #13

unlisted #14

archived #15