Publishing Team Projects (v8)

Hi

I have a team project and every time I try to publish, it tries to “create a new project”, even though the project already exists on Axshare. If I try to “replace an existing project” I can see no team projects in the dialog, even though I have several up on Axshare.

What’s going on/what am I doing wrong? I’ve tried making sure everything is checked in but it doesn’t make a difference.

Thanks!
Warren

Normally if the team project is hosted on AxShare checking anything in regenerates and publishes the hosted prototype. This isn’t happening, you say?

You don’t need to separately publish it after checking in pages.

I really dont like this feature. I miss that when its a team project that we dont have control over what is “published” like we do with a personal project. I want to be able to collaborate with a designer on my team (by checking in and out files. Then when we like the page or revision - we want to publish it so others can see it. I dont want our work to be published the moment we check it in. Checking in code to the development environment should be different from pushing it so its visible to everyone else.

I agree. I have to duplicate a page or not publish it if I don’t want it being published to the world. Rather frustrating.

It’s only taken me nearly a year to reply! Thanks, @nkrisc and I agree with @dgiuliana and @KavaKiwi - it would be much better if we could control what gets “published” in a team project.

closed #6

unlisted #7

archived #8