Recurrent Error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

Hello,

Iam getting this error everytime that i open a project, me and our team can’t work anymore because of this, and we have to solve this because as soon as possible, can anyone help me please? (i searched before for similar issues, but i didn’t find a good solution).

Build: 8.1.0.3366

For anyone following up,

Ramonric wrote into the help desk about this, and it looks like the issue is file-specific. Unfortunately, the user couldn’t send the file due to confidentiality reasons, so we’re still working out the kinks for the error. If anyone runs into a similar problem, please email support@axure.com with the exported .rp file (“File > Export Team Project to File”) so we can take a closer look. It’ll also help to submit the error reports by entering your email address into the Email field and pressing Submit. That’ll send us a full log of the error that may in troubleshooting. Thanks!

So disappointed with this kind of error after error…

I uploaded a file that I cleaned because of NDA, but this file just doesn’t make preview anymore…

so annoying! :frowning:

Inspec screen.rp (24.1 MB)

Hi taiarock,

I was able to open, preview, and publish your file without issue on the 9 beta, so the issue may be specific to your computer or your computing environment. Since you’re unable to submit the errors through the tool, please browse to the Axure logs folder directly on your computer:

/Documents/Axure User Data/Axure-9-0/logs

Zip up the entire contents of the “logs” folder, and please send that over to support@axure.com so that we can continue troubleshooting through there. Thanks!

unlisted #6