Resizing prototype menu frame

Hi,

Altho my cursor changes Chrome won’t allow me to grab the frame border of the prototype menu and drag it to widen it. Which is a pain when using longer page names. Any solutions?

Cheers

By “prototype menu” do you mean the list of pages–what Axure calls the Pages Pane, like this?

2020-03-19_PagesPane

I just took this screenshot on Win10 + latest Chrome version 80 and it works. i noticed the left Pages Pane has a minimum width of about 50 px and maximum width of (viewport - 50 px) so if you have a very narrow browser window I suppose it would not resize–but I can’t get Chrome to size down that narrow.

To troubleshoot, I’d have a bunch of questions…

• Has it ever worked for you, or has this always failed?
  • Did you try restarting Axure and Chrome? Rebooting computer?
  • What OS and Chrome version did you use?
  • Does this happen in another browser, like Firefox, Edge, Safari?
  • Does this happen with only one prototype or all prototypes?
  • Does it happen, or do you see any differences when Previewing from editor, from local HTML, from a prototype on Axure Share?
  • Does it happen with prototypes published by someone else? Test this one: https://5nuv76.axshare.com

If restarting and rebooting doesn’t fix the issue, send an email to support@axure.com and see what they can do–they are usually very responsive.

Hi,

Thanx for your response. I’ll answer your questions one by one.

• Has it ever worked for you, or has this always failed?
  • It hasn’t with exports, it only seems to work with live previews.
  • Did you try restarting Axure and Chrome? Rebooting computer?
  • Yup, all those.
  • What OS and Chrome version did you use?
  • Win 10 with Chrome Version 80.0.3987.149
  • Does this happen in another browser, like Firefox, Edge, Safari?
  • Same in Edge, don’t run the others
  • Does this happen with only one prototype or all prototypes?
  • Currently my only prototype
  • Does it happen, or do you see any differences when Previewing from editor, from local HTML, from a prototype on Axure Share?
  • The live preview seems to work fine, it’s the proto export to Axshare that has the issue
  • Nope that works fine

I’ll try a complete new proto from scratch and see how that goes. The current proto was made in Axure 8 and ported to Axure 9. That might cause it maybe?

Update: importing the entire project into a blank/new rp file solved the issue.