Scrolling indicator

Hey guys,

I’m trying to create a scrolling widget that supposed to indicate where you are when you scroll between products on mobile (drag by x):

I gave it right and left limits as my mobile width (0,375), but it doesn’t move the opposite direction from my products menu:

Appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Hi danitshalom,

I’d be happy to help. :slight_smile: Could you post your .rp file here so that I can see what’s going on? Your boundaries look correct from what I see, but it may be an issue with the positioning/placement of the dynamic panel that may be messing with the boundaries.

Sure!
here is the file:

indicator.rp (74.5 KB)

Thank you Jane :slight_smile:

Hi danitshalom,

I can get the “bar location” widget to move to the left and right by dragging the DraggableDP:

However. if you wanted more precise indication of the DraggableDP’s scroll position with this widget, I’d suggest removing the “with drag x” and instead replacing it with [[-DragX/2]]. I divided the drag x value by 2 so that the bar location widget moves half as less than the x dragged (since the area in which it can be moved is smaller), and this value will need to be negative of what the drag x value is so it moves in the opposite direction of the drag (e.g. when you drag it to the left, you want the bar to move to the right).

Lmk if you have any questions, or if I misunderstood!

indicator_EDIT.rp (74.7 KB)

amazing !!!

thank you very much Jane!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.