Selection immediately lost and not draggable with some Dynamic Panels

Seems to be pronounced with 9.0.0.3617, I select a particular DP with mouse and the selection including outline and anchor points, is immediately ‘un’ selected. This results in not being able to drag certain DPs.

Mac, tried with mouse and laptop trackpad.

This is the one bug that is making it difficult to work w/ 9 beta for me. My workaround is using the arrow keys to move a DP.

Hi jayhilwig,

I’m sorry to hear that! To try and reproduce the issue on my end, could you let me know the repro steps you’re taking to generate the issue? For example, do you notice the issue happening specifically after adding a state, going into inline editing mode, right after adding a dynamic panel, or something else? And what version of Mac are you running (e.g. 10.13.6)? Any additional details you’re able to provide will help!

Movie at url below that hopefully shows how selecting and especially moving via mouse is not working on top 2 DPs nor top 2 hot spots. Bottom 2 DPs work as expected

not working in Axure preview so:

Hi jayhilwig,

Thanks for taking the time to record the video! Would you be able to post the .rp file where this is occurring to this forum post? If you’d rather keep the file private, please email that to support@axure.com, and we can continue troubleshooting from there.

Thanks Jane, emailed a simplified 1 page file that exhibits the behavior. Note that if I delete a particular DP in the file, the undesirable behavior is no longer present.

Thanks this looks fixed in 9.0.0.3622

This was 1 of the 2 bigger frustration points, the other already has a bug logged.