Show/Hide with push/pull is slow when toggling a lot of widgets in a nested accordion

Hello,

I have the same issue and tried to use the proposed solution and this works.
But, it is very very slow. It takes more than 5 seconds to see the changes when clicking a button in the nested dynamic panel that shows/hides some widgets.

Granted, in the nested dynamic panel, there are a lot of widgets with hide and show and push and pull.

Any solutions to that and how to make it go faster?

thanks,
wouter

Hi wouter,

We have this issue logged with our QA team so that we can evaluate optimizations for a future release. In the meantime, the general way forward is try lightening the load on the content-heavy page or nested dynamic panel. If you could attach your file, I can take a look at possible areas to modify and simplify. For example, if there are lots of duplicate DPs that can somehow be combined into one interactive widget, that can help reduce the load; optimizing images can help too. If you need to keep the RP file private, feel free to attach it in an email to support@axure.com. Please include a link to this forum thread if you email. Thank you!

Im having this same issue.

Hide/show nested folders is very slow, around 3 seconds delay which is very noticeable.

I don’t think the folders are that big.

Did this bug ever get resolved?

I’m using 8.1.0.3387 and there’s still a massive delay (about 4 seconds) between initiating the state and seeing the intended response.

The only thing that worked for me was flattening content below the accordions. I copied entire components into Sketch, exported it to PNG, compressed it and inserted the PNGs in the Axure prototype. Accordions sped up significantly.