Sketch Effects in RP 9?

Grayscale is a huge part of my workflow and can’t transition to Axure 9 until that’s included. My team uses it to present wireframes to just about anyone in order to keep discussion focused on the page layout, structure and hierarchy instead of the visual design. Please let us know if this is something that can be included in the future!

I am impressed it is removed. I completely switched to new version and now I see they just remove this mode. Will need to think about workaround now. Please add this to generally great new Axure version.

Missing this feature as well! Such a useful tool to discuss and focus first on behaviours and user flow with stakeholders and other developers rather than styling.

I used the sketchy effect a few times at the beginning of a project. I eventually dropped it because I found that having a good rapport with Product already helped towards setting the right expectations. In regards to stakeholders and executives, it was too low fidelity for the progress we were trying to communicate.

On the other hand, greyscale was a handy feature to have.

+1 to everyone else. I have been using 9 and just needed to turn on sketch mode to show some ideas to a stakeholder only to find it doesn’t exist in beta. I’m not sure what to do other than save down all my pages use a photoshop macro of some sort and then hook up in inVision? Please add this feature!

I also regularly use sketch effect for many of the same reasons listed above… gray scale and sketchy look-n-feel. Please bring it back!

Bring it back!!! . I use it on a regular basis. It’s taking me a tremendous amount of time to do this manually. So much so that I’ve been using Balsamiq.

Use it all the time… grayscale and sketchiness.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Since we’re no longer handling feature requests or product discussions on the forum, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to email us with any further feedback at support@axure.com.

closed #31