Some elements not displaying when published to Axure Share Enterprise server

Some elements that I am creating in my wireframes are not displaying when I publish the file to our Axure Share Enterprise server. Below is an example:

1. Screenshot of Axure - Blue reference numbers inside an ellipse with a white background and blue border

2. Screenshot Axure preview - Blue reference numbers inside an ellipse with a white background and a blue border

3. Screenshot of published file - Blue reference numbers, no ellipse with a blue border

Hmm, are the ellipses all just the regular “ellipse” widget from the Default library, or are they image widgets? If they’re images, are they a specific type of image, like an SVG?

Do you happen to see any errors in the browser console when the widgets go missing on your Enterprise server? If you right-click the page, choose “Inspect” (or “Inspect Element”), and then click the “Console” tab in the ensuing dialog, are there any errors? If you see any errors in red then feel free to attach that screenshot here or send it over to support@axure.com so that we can take a look!

I think support should solve this issue

This is going to seem like a really strange question David, but by any chance is the prototype file that you’re working with a file that was originally created on Axure 6 or 7 or is this behavior reproducible on a brand new prototype created with AX8?

I’m asking because i’m tracking a major problem we’re seeing where a prototype that we originally created in AX6 and was then upgraded to 7 and subsequently to 8 is not rendering styles correctly when we’ve created a team project on Axure Share Enterprise Server. If I render the prototype locally, it works fine. It’s as if there’s something in the guts of the RP file that originated from a version prior to 8 that is causing some kind of incompatibility in how AX Share Enterprise Server is rendering the prototype.

I’ve gone so far as to literally delete every page (including masters) from the problematic file, placed a single element on a single page (such as a form input widget). As long as the widget has some type of style (such as a fill color), it will not render correctly after I check the file into the enterprise server team project. The fill color will be missing or the border won’t show. Whatever style i place on the item/s don’t render correctly. It appears that styles are not linked properly. As if the html can’t locate the CSS that is supposed to be styling the page.

Just curious to see if your scenario is similar…

Hi paulmorley,

Hmm, it does sound like you’re running into some unexpected behavior with how your widget styles are rendering in your team project on ASE. Are you able to reproduce the problem you’re describing in a blank new team project hosted on your ASE server? If so, could you describe the reproduction steps?

If you’re not able to reproduce the issue in a new project, can you please email us at support@axure.com with the file you’re seeing this issue in, along with information about your operating system and ASE environment? Having the file should help us get a closer look and maybe determine if the issue is specific to your file or particular setup. Thank you!

closed #6

unlisted #7

archived #8