Stuck on "Generating Project"

Hi,

I just finished editing my project and when I try to publish it shows “Generating Project” forever.

the previous version worked just fine.

I tried to save it in a different axshare project and under a different file name.

Please help as the deadline is today.

Same problem: High prio: Unable to update project

everything is back to normal

How did you solve the problem?

it just fixed itself.

However, I did manually uploaded the file to Axshare.

I also created another file by a different name and copy-pasted everything.

at the end, the original file also worked in the usual way.

so maybe the problem was on axure share servers.

Hi Asho!

If you are still encountering issues using Axure Share, please try closing and relaunching Axure RP, and then try using Axure Share again. If the issue continues after the application has been relaunched, please let me know!

I am having this problem right now. I have closed the application and reopened several times. I have never seen it previously.

Hi! Sorry to hear that you’re running into generation errors. The generation issue reported in this specific thread was specific to an Axure Cloud issue that happened on January 28th and was resolved by our server team soon after. If you’re currently experiencing separate generation issues, then please email support@axure.com and include the following information:

1. The URL that is failing to generate/publish so that we can check on our end for errors

2. Confirmation of whether this happens in one specific project or all projects

3. Confirmation of whether this happens for team projects or regular .rp files

4. Please zip up and attach your Axure RP logs from the location below:

Mac (Finder > Go > Go to Folder):
~/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-9-0/logs

Windows (paste the file path into the File Explorer):
C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Axure\Axure-9-0\logs

We’ll keep an eye out for those items so that we can take a look and assist you one on one. Thank you!

closed #9

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.