Suggestions for UI behavior

I have a couple quick suggestions that I think would be helpful.

Selecting colors

• When selecting colors, highlight the current one if it’s available in the palette.
  • In addition, change the hex/color as I hover over other colors in the palette.
  • For example, I have a few grayscale shades that I work with when wiring things up. Sometimes it’s not obvious that the color currently set is different from the one I think I should select.

Selecting interaction targets

• When changing a target, start me at the one that’s currently selected.
  • For example, I may have selected the wrong one or I may have copied and pasted an interaction. Instead of starting me from scratch to either scroll to the target or do a search for it, I’ll be able to quickly select a target next to the one already selected…

I agree with pixeler. Selecting colors could be easier with these quite simple changes.

I often have a bunch of similar shades (usually, but not always grays). Starting widget color selection by highlighting the currently used one and showing hex codes when hovering over any color would save a lot of needless microinteraction time for all of us.

closed #3

Thanks for the feedback guys! Per forum policy we’re closing this thread and directing further feedback to support@axure.com via email. The feedback submitted so far has been filed with product for review. Thanks!