I have a couple quick suggestions that I think would be helpful.
- When selecting colors, highlight the current one if it’s available in the palette.
- In addition, change the hex/color as I hover over other colors in the palette.
- For example, I have a few grayscale shades that I work with when wiring things up. Sometimes it’s not obvious that the color currently set is different from the one I think I should select.
Selecting interaction targets
- When changing a target, start me at the one that’s currently selected.
- For example, I may have selected the wrong one or I may have copied and pasted an interaction. Instead of starting me from scratch to either scroll to the target or do a search for it, I’ll be able to quickly select a target next to the one already selected…