Table: Get a cell's name, store it, and get back to that cell later

Hi,

Is there a way to get the name/ID of a table’s cell, and using that later to change the value of that cell?
Yes, sounds simple, but currently I cannot find a way to do that:-)
There is a table, and when clicking onto a cell, a specific dialogue needs to open. That dialogue asks for a value (input field plus apply button), and when clicking the apply button, the dialogue should close again and the value should be in the cell from which the dialogue had been called before. By just clicking in the cell itself while the popup is open, the popup closes again and “???” remains in the cell (as an indicator that here some parameters are missing).
I would prefer to using a repeater, but that currently does not work out of other reasons.
Example: 20180423_diagram functions.rp (710.8 KB)

Thanks for any help:-)
Thom

I would use a repeater. You can do a lot of stuff with them to include referencing specific cells, pulling their values, adjusting them then sending them back. They can even take care of the colored cells you have in your prototype. If you want to get really crazy, you could even adjust your graph and graph colors using repeater values.