Team project pages not displaying in prototype

Hi,

I have a project with multiple pages, e.g., Home, Create Exam, View Exam

The Home page has a link to Create Exam and Create Exam then has a link to View Exam

When I view these locally, it all works fine.

However, when I publish these to Axure Share and access the prototype, I can go to Create Exam but not onto View Exam

Looking at the files under Pretty URLs, Create Exam has a URL that goes xxxx.axshare.com/create_exam.html

But View Exam has a URL that just goes xxxx.axshare.com/.html

And when I click on this, I get an error saying Page does not exist.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Hi ajaybrar ,

The Pretty URL page is the default page that is displayed when opening the project URL. Since this is currently set to the “Create Exam” page, navigating to <xxxxxx.axshare.com> will take you to your project’s default page, which is currently the Create Exam page.

As a first step, please open up the team project file, navigate to “Publish > Generate HTML Files > Pages”, and ensure that the “Generate All Pages” checkbox is selected. If the checkbox is not selected, select it and republish/check in the project to AxShare.

Once that checks out, go to the project’s Pretty URL page on <share.axure.com> and then click on the “Clear” button to clear the default page. Create Exam will then no longer be set as the default page, which should allow you to open up the View Exam page.

Let me know what you find!

closed #3

unlisted #4

archived #5