Time stopwatch

advanced-prototyping

What nkrisc is saying is that the variable is constantly updated while the timer is running- so you don’t have to do anything other than to reference the value on some other page. Now, if you only want that value to be present if they did some specific action (i.e. pressing hold), add a case that sets a different variable equal to the value of the v_timeSpan variable when it’s clicked.

Regarding why your timer won’t run, can’t quite tell from the screenshot. There are other interactions several widgets that go into that timer running. Can you share your rp file?

Edit - if you’re looking to make the timer start automatically… grab the event from the start button and put it onload of the page:

Could i have ur personal email address? Since this is part of my assignment ,i dont want to be publicly published. I will send u my axure rp8 file for u to look at it personally. The project overview of my assignment is to develop a high fidelity prototype of mobile fitness app .After the assignment is done. i will posted it out

what the dynamic panel for?
Does its size matter?

I have fixed it . Thanks