Toggle right pane, components in editor area accidentally not show fully

laptop editing area is very limited, toggle right pane is a common switch operation to gain more editing area. but in my laptop, after hiding the right pane, the coponents display in editor will not restore properly sometimes in every release of Axure RP V9.
i5-7200/intel HD 620( driver version: 23.20.16.4973)

Hi rainbowboy,

Thanks for the report and for the screenshots! Could you let me know the following:

1. What build of the 9 beta are you running?
  2. Are you working with a multi-monitor setup? If so, is your laptop set as your primary display or your external?
  3. Is your display set to anything other than 100% or the recommended default?
  4. Does this happen specifically after toggling the left/right panes, via “View > Panes > Toggle Right/Left Panes”?

What build of the 9 beta are you running?
It happens in every rp 9 build since the 1st one.
Are you working with a multi-monitor setup? If so, is your laptop set as your primary display or your external?
ONLY laptop primary screen,
Is your display set to anything other than 100% or the recommended default?
14.3 inch screen , resolution 1920x1080, 150% display rate on windows 10 display configuration
Does this happen specifically after toggling the left/right panes, via “View > Panes > Toggle Right/Left Panes”?
Yes. 1)toggle right panes 2)scroll or move axure workspace area 3)toggle right panes again. 4) it MUST happen.

nobody saw the same thing happened in your Axure?

Hi rainbowboy,

Ah! The step I was missing was to move around on the canvas a bit before toggling the right pane. I was now able to reproduce this, and I’ve filed this as a bug with our QA team. :slight_smile:

that’s great. hope this fixed ASAP in the coming version release. thx alot.