"Unable to connect" this morning Axshare)

Trying to check out a page on a long standing Team Project.

The prototype is still accessible via the public URL in the browser, but when attempting to Check Out or Get All Updates from Team Directory, I received “Unable to Connect…” message.

same situation and problem here

Same here last night (when publishing to share). It’s been working now … but there is a diff when I view my prototype on Firefox (works properly) vs Chrome/Safari (missing some interactions). Frustrating, since client works primarily w Chrome.
NOTE: when I published prior to the outage, the prototype worked fine on all 3 browsers.

Same here…

I solved it by deleting the local copy of the team project and retrieving the same prototype from Axure Share ( → “Get and Open Team Project…”). Luckily I haven’t checked out any pages.

Hi all!

Axure Share experienced some issues last night, but should now be back up and running. If you are still experiencing issues checking in, checking out, or getting updates for your team project pages, please restart Axure RP and then try accessing these features again.

Thanks!

@Chelsea_Axure Quitting Axure didn’t resolve the issue for me. Nor rebooting.

The only solution was to delete the local team project and Get Team Project again, causing me to lose some local changes.

same behavior here. Deleting and re-getting works fine.

Hi danoobasaurus,

Sorry to hear that restarting Axure RP didn’t resolve this issue for you! Getting a new local copy of the team project is the next best step if restarting does not fix the issue.

I also wanted to mention that you can get a new local copy without losing your local work that hasn’t been checked in yet. You should be able to export a non-team version of the existing local copy, import those local changes into the fresh local copy, and then check them in. You can find more information about this process in the Team Projects Troubleshooting article here:

https://www.axure.com/support/reference/troubleshooting-svn-team-projects-errors#getting_a_new_local_copy

Hopefully this helps some!

unlisted #9