Unable to connect to <servername>. If you are working offline, please try again"

I’m unable to connect to our team drive (svn). I’m on a Windows 7 laptop and receive the error message “Unable to connect to <servername>. If you are working offline, please try again.” This appears to be an Axure related issue, rather than a network issue as my teammates have no problem connecting (some are on Macs, some are on PCs).

Any suggestions?

Problem fixed. I was able to “ping” the server through Internet Explorer using Tortoise SVN so I knew the connection was OK. The problem was resolved by going to “C:\Users[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Subversion\auth” replacing <username> with my username and clearing the cached authentication deleting the contents of the “auth” folder.

I spoke too soon. After being able to login yesterday I’m back to the same error message today. I can “ping” the server so the problem has to do with Axure. . . I cleared out the auth directory and I’m still getting the familiar error message “unable to connect.”

I cleared the cache on my browsers, I rebooted – nothing seems to work. Sigh.

I have the same issue using windows. I created the project and can check files in or out in the first time. but when I close the project and open again, it doesn’t work. Can you kindly help on this ?

oh god!thank you so much!

closed #6

unlisted #7

archived #8