[Fixed] Unable to select grouped items with the selection tool

bug-report

Hi !

I am unable to select (with drag and drop) grouped items with the “contains” selection mode.
Here is a quick gif

Thanks !

[Fixed]Unable to Select Grouped Objects

Hi madorus!

There’s a known issue regarding this behavior on file that our teams are currently investigating. While this issue appears to occur while in “Select Contained” mode, we’ve found that switching to “Select Intersected” mode helps to work around the issue. I’ve gone ahead and added a note to our filed report about your experience with this issue, and I hope that the workaround helps in the meantime! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Axure9为什么只能框选未组合的元件?
Composite components cannot be included and selected. Is it BUG?

Thank you for your feedback !

I will call out that using the intersected mode is actually NOT a workaround. When I have a pile of widgets, I NEED the contains mode to get the right thing. This bug needs to be prioritized.

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi all,

The fix for “Select Contained” mode not allowing groups to be selected on the canvas has been included in the latest release candidate build, 3665. You can download it and review the release candidate release notes on the beta channel thread here. Hopefully that does the trick!