Ungroup shortcut Ctl+shift+G on PC not working

Hi there, anyone experiencing the ungroup shortcut on PC not working (RP 8.1.0.3381). I can group Ctl+G, but not ungroup

Hi nflp,

I tested un-grouping using the [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [G] hotkey on our Windows 7 and 10 machines running 8.1.0.3381, and this worked without issue. Since you’re experiencing something different, could you let me know what Windows version you’re using, and whether your system is set to a different region/language?

Hi Jane, and thanks for the response. WIN 10 Pro v10.0.17134. Keyboard input method is English (Australia) US. Language setting is English (US). Thanks

Hi nflp,

Hmm, I tested ungrouping widgets with the [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [G] hotkey after changing my language and region to Australian (English), but still was not able to reproduce the issue. To further investigate this, could you let me know the following:

1. Did the issue happen specifically after updating to build 3381? Or has this always been the case?
  2. Could you try changing your language to United States (English) to see if that changes the behavior?
  3. Would you have any special keyboard mappings configured?

Hi Jane, and thanks.

1. After upgrading to 3381
  2. Changed to US (no change in the behavior)
  3. No special keyboard mappings.

Thanks for your help. I’ll play around with it some more and post any further findings here. I appreciate you looking into it.

Cheers, Nick

Hi Nick,

In that case, could you send over a list of the applications you have installed on your machine over to support@axure.com? I’d like to try and replicate your environment to see if I’m able to reproduce the issue from there. Any additIonal details you’re able to provide about your machine environment will be helpful as well.

Thanks!

Hello Jane,

Please ignore my request - I just updated my keyboard drivers which resolved the issue (I should have checked this prior, my apologies for the inconvenience caused). I am now able to use the ungroup quick keys (Ctrl+Shift+G). I have informed your support team. I thank you for your assistance.

Regards

unlisted #8