Unwanted scroll up behaviour with dynamic panel on iphone only

mobile-prototyping

Hi,

I am making a mobile prototype and I noticed strange behaviour that only happen when testing on iOS.

• The scroll to action on click doesn’t work.
  • When I click on a dynamic panel it scrolls up the page.

It only happens on iPhone. On android it works fine. This is not the first time I’ve seen this behaviour with dynamic panel.

What cause this? How do I fix it.

Hi mmessier,

It sounds like you are running into a known bugs we have on file for iOS devices where:

1. Interactions will jump to (0,0) if the design is scrolled past the edge of the device width or height when the HTML sidebar is opened or minimized
  2. ScrollTo and OnWindowScroll events to not register when the HTML sidebar is opened or minimized

I’ll be adding this post to the reports we have on file, but for the meantime, it’ll help to view and interact with your prototypes on iOS devices with the HTML sidebar completely closed. You can close the HTML sidebar by clicking on the “Close” button on the bottom-left corner of the sidebar dialog. Or, opening the prototype directly through the Axure Share mobile app will automatically open your prototype with the HTML sidebar completely closed.

Hopefully this helps, but please let me know if you’re still having trouble. Ty!

Thanks a lot. I will try to close the sidebar.
What was the link of the known bug? I failed to find existing issue.

Hi mmessier,

Axure RP bugs are recorded in our internal bug tracking system, but this isn’t available online. If you wanted to be up-to-date for the latest RP bug fixes, you can find the release notes for each build release here:

Hope this helps a bit!

unlisted #5