Uploading Different Configurations to Axure Cloud

Hello,

My team just upgraded to Axure 9, and we use the HTML configurations feature heavily, as we are constantly working in multiple releases with the dev team, who need different versions of our product. With Axure 8, we were able to select the configuration we’re working on (e.g., Version 1.1), and select the unique URL we push all 1.1 updates to, which don’t affect all the updates we’ve made to Version 1.2 which get published to another unique URL. In Axure 9, we see that there is one common cloud URL where every change we make when we check in gets updated, but we don’t know how to specify to publish to the URLS we designated for all our different versions from Axure 8 (see screenshot - we have a lot of different versions). Is there still a way to do this in Axure 9?

Thanks,
Jenny

Never mind, we figured it out!

Hi. Sorry to ask, but I try to do the same and did not find any way to do it. Is it possible to know what was your findings on that ? Best regards

It took a while for us to figure out. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Select your HTML configuration from the drop-down menu, then click on “Publish to new URL” in the bottom left.

2. Click on the “…” button next to the Project Name’s folder destination.

3. Click “Replace Existing Project” at the bottom of the list that pops up.

4. Click on the “…” button next to “Select project on share.”

5. Click “Replace Project”

If I could provide some feedback to the Axure team, this is a lot of steps to perform for a very common action we need to do. In Axure 8, all this was done in one screen:

On top of that, it remembered my last configuration so I didn’t have to keep selecting the same configuration and URL every single time when I’m working on the same version for several days. This was a huge time-saver especially when the developer tells me to change things several times a day. Is there a way to simplify the process in Axure 9?

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.