Work on site in our Seattle product design studio. Must be able to work in Seattle.
More info at our website.
Pensar is a full service product design firm with integrated disciplines collaborating closely to bring products from idea to manufacturing. Pensar's software and firmware team is growing alongside 45+ designers and engineers and 3 dogs.
What We Are Looking For
This contract position (3 month total duration) we are looking for an Axure designer to work with our team to create Axure detailed prototypes for a touch screen medical device after reviewing and collaborating with us on wireframe designs. Using Axure as design platform, we will develop and review low fidelity wireframes to establish basic structure, then refine the fidelity to create high quality prototypes that will be used for feedback from clinical practitioners.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- demonstrated competence in development of complete interactive Axure prototypes
- good communication skills, ability to elicit feedback and understand complex requirements
- excellent graphic design sense, ability to work with other designers to craft a solution that best serves our client
- Ability to translate design to written specification for a developer audience
- design for international audience is a plus
- ecommerce / transactional ui design experience is a plus
- ability to track effort to schedule and deliver quality work
- ability to drive clarity from ambiguous requirements