Waiting for Uploads to Finish

Ever since moving to Axure 9, the “Waiting for Uploads to Finish” has been freezing the application. I have seen two other threads, but no satisfactory solution. This problem has lead to loss of work on multiple occasions. Are there any plans to fix this bug?

Hi Darby,

To verify whether what you’re running into is one of the issues we’re currently working on or unrelated, can you share more information?

1. What OS are you running?

2. Is Axure RP 9 fully updated to either the latest stable build or release candidate with the latest fixes?

3. Are you seeing the upload-related freezes happening with team projects, regular .rp files, or both? In either case, is this happening with large files?

4. Are any specific files freezing, and if so can you share those?

If you can send the above to support@axure.com we can take a look!

Hello,
Is there any solution for this yet? I also faced this issue today, for the first time.
I’m on macOS Catalina, Axure 9 fully updated, and on the team project.

I’m still waiting to see if the application can recover on its own as it says Progress: Waiting for uploads to finish (0%). I really don’t want to lose all my ‘unchecked-in’ work :frowning:

Running into this problem when checking in lots of pages in a team project. I fully expect it to take a long time, but there’s actually no progress at all, it’s just stuck at 0% and application stops responding :frowning_face:

On Mac OS Big Sur 11.6.4, Axure version 9.0.0.3727

Hello! Hmm if the checkins are getting stuck then we’ll want to take a look at your Axure RP error logs to see if there are any clues about what’s causing the problem; it could be a network issue compounded with something going on in Axure RP.

On your Mac, please open the Finder and use the “Go > Go to Folder” menu and paste the following file path to find your logs for Axure RP 9 (make sure to include the “~” character or you’ll be taken to the wrong directory):

~/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-9-0/logs

In the logs folder there should be both error_log and post_log files with dates. Please attach both file types that have the dates that you saw the freeze and send those over to support@axure.com with a link to this thread. The case will get assigned directly to one of our support staff so that we can work with you to sort out where the freeze is coming from.

I have been having this issue fairly regularly. I’ll grant that it could be some kind of network issue, but I see no reason why Axure 9 couldn’t recover from this with some sort of timeout. I have let Axure run with this error displayed overnight and it never recovers. The only option is to force quit and hope I have saved everything in all prototypes so I don’t lose my work.