Web Fonts - Linking to CSS File

newbie-question

I have not been successful in getting web fonts to work in prototypes published to Axshare.

I am linking to Google Roboto and then publish to Axshare but they do not seem to be working.

When I return to the “Generate HTML”, “Web Font” dialogue setting the URL field is blank.
Is this the correct behavior?

My expectation is that I could link to the Google font, publish to Axshare and the web fonts would
render.

The URL is not gone, select the Roboto font in the table of webfonts, it should be there. In the first screenshot you have it selected in the second you don’t (look at the blue highlight).

Hi LBT,

As Nathan mentioned, you should be able to see the URL you’re linking to when selecting the “Roboto” web font entry.

Are you still having trouble with getting this web font to work in your Axure Share prototype? If you’re still running into any issues with this, would you mind sending over these details and, if possible, your current project file in an email to support@axure.com? We’ll be able to provide you with some further assistance there. Thank you!

closed #4

unlisted #5