What to do if Axure RP 9 says it's expiring or expired, but you have a valid RP 9 license key

Issue: I don't have a subscription, but Axure RP's welcome screen says my subscription is going to expire (or has expired)

Resolution: This might occur if you purchased a license upgrade to Axure RP 9 Team edition from an earlier version. Some upgraded license keys incorrectly stop working in Axure RP one year after upgrading. We recently released an update to resolve this issue.

Please update to Axure RP 9.0.0.3693 or later. This update includes a fix that will keep your license key working.

To update, open Axure RP and go to Help > Check for Updates… in the top menu. Alternatively, you can download the latest build from axure.com/update.

If you are unable to update Axure RP, please email sales@axure.com. We will provide you a replacement license key that will work with your currently installed version of RP 9.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused and thank you for your continued support. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

2 Likes

Big thank you for this fix - it hit me earlier this week and it brought me to a complete stop - just updated and it looks like it has worked! Getting back to work now :slight_smile:

1 Like