Where on earth is the Add Condition button?

If I create a new interaction I can manage, if I’m lucky, to find an Add Conditions option. Once it is created, it’s nowhere to be found.

Sorry to continue to reference RP8, but I simply cannot fathom why so much is moved. In RP8, at the top of the Case Editor, I can clearly add a condition to any Case, existing or new.

sigh

Joe

Hey @Joe, there are a couple of ways you can use to access conditions. First, you can select a widget, then go to the Interactions Pane, then click on the button “Interaction editor”, then add an event, and click on the buttons “Enable cases” and “Add Conditions”.
50%20PM

The second way is to select a widget, then go to the Interactions Pane, click on “New Interaction”,
select an interaction and click on the button “Add Conditions”.
52%20PM
16%20PM

If you didn’t add the condition the first time, you should click on “Enable Cases” and “Add Conditions”.

13%20PM
26%20PM

Here is also a link to our docs regarding interactions: Events, Cases, and Actions · Axure Docs. I hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply. In RP8, everything is a case - some have conditions, some don’t. Seems that adding cases is what is required, though I don’t understand the need.

What is the benefit of having interactions without cases in RP10?
What are the differences otherwise?