Worst User Management Ever

Hey Axuristi,

I love your product, your support and your company. I really do. But what the hell did u create for user management in shared teams?

For SAP Germany I have to manage an account with +100 members of a shared team. People often change here. To edit this, I get a popup with a scrollable text field that cannot be resized and that contains 3 (!!!) entries! In this textfield it is not shown if users are still pending or joined it. I cannot sort. I cannot search. After removing someone it closes. Selecting different users from a list with +100 users shown in a 3-row-textfield is like a waiting game.

Managing users with that interface is really the worst UX solution I ever saw. This is not Axure unworthy. If you are overwhelmed to create a good working interface please tell me, whom I would offer to create and to send an Axure prototype that shows how this feature could work much better.

Best wishes from Germany,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks very much for the feedback. These are fair points especially when it applies to managing larger teams using Axure Share. We’ll make sure our product management team sees this ticket and evaluates everything you’ve written here. If you have any additional comments or feedback, please don’t hesitate to follow up in this thread, in a Feature Request thread, or via email–we’d be happy to gather more input.

Thank you!

closed #3

unlisted #4

archived #5