Hide page on sitemap (even if generated)

rp-7

Is it possible to generate pages without having them appear in the sitemap ?
when using frames it would be nice that the page that loads the content appears on the sitemap, but not the loaded page. Actually I have to put them in a separate folder named ‘don’t look’, to not make the client look a it.
I can do it by editing the .js file, but i was wondering if there was a nicer way to do it ?

Yes, you can select the pages to generate in the Publish > Generate HTML dialog under the “Pages” tab.

I’ve joined an example.
inlineframes.rp (78.9 KB)

I don’t want the folder “assets” and the page “frame A” to be visible in the sitemap, just Page A.
But i need them to be generated otherwise the Page A won’t load anything.

For now i have to edit myself the data/document.js file and remove unnecessary lines.

Is there a way to do that in a more native way ? or at least collapse the folder, because by default all folders are expanded.

You can set this on page load:

Collapse folders:
javascript:void(window.parent.jQuery.fn.reverse = [].reverse); void(window.parent.$(’.sitemapMinus’).reverse().each(function(){this.click()}));

Expand folders:
javascript:void(window.parent.jQuery.fn.reverse = [].reverse); void(window.parent.$(’.sitemapPlus’).reverse().each(function(){this.click()}));

Is there anyway to do this in Axshare, perhaps through a plugin?

I would like to have access to the pages in the team project but not have them display in the Sitemap on Axshare.

Hi bpierce,

If you’re comfortable with working with JavaScript, you can try using Axure Share’s “plugins” feature. Axure Share plugins allow you to include custom HTML, CSS, or JS into your published prototypes, so you may be able to add the specific JavaScript code that does this through a plugin. If you’re interested in giving this a try, I’d recommend checking out the support page here as well as this forum post:

Hopefully this helps! Keep in mind that while we may be able to assist with the plugin setup process, we won’t be able to provide support or troubleshooting for the code you’re adding in via the plugins.