A bug in the showing radius of corners?

bug-report

I set the some corners with a radius, and some not. But all corners have a radius when previewing:

I asume this is a bug in Axure. If not, please let me know what I am doing wrong.

It also happens to me sometimes, and it will be back to normal if i delete the widget & then cmd+Z to undo it, or i clear cache, or i make some other changes

It’s not happening every time, and don’t know how to reproduce exactly, but I do also think it’s a bug

Here is what I’ve noticed. Custom corners (setting unique corner visibility) work for image widgets until that image is changed–in other words, set dynamically. It looks like this is what you are doing in your example screenshot.

This does look like a bug to me. We should submit it to support@axure.com.

See this for a demonstration of how custom corners work, and not, with images.
custom corners.rp (192.4 KB)

A possible workaround that I can think of would be to preset your image in a dynamic panel state and assign the corner radius and visibility. Then, instead of using the “set image” action, just change the dp state to “load” that image.

Hi all!

I wanted to let you know that TedKoch reached out to our support team last week and we were able to reproduce this issue as well. A bug report regarding this issue has been filed for further investigation.

Thanks so much for letting us know about this! :slight_smile:

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.