Assistance Required in Axure RP 10 for Conditional Logic and Dynamic Panels

Hello there,

I’m using Axure RP 10 to work on a prototype right now, however I’ve run into a little bit of trouble. My goal is to develop an interactive form that adapts to user input. In particular, I have a drop-down menu with multiple possibilities, and various fields ought to show up based on which option is chosen.

This is what I have completed thus far:

• made a dynamic panel with several states, each of which stands for a distinct collection of fields.
  • The drop-down menu now has an interaction that allows you to select an option and have the panel change to the proper state.

I have also gone through this: https://forum.axure.com/t/pass-click-through-a-dynamic-panel/75549/aws

I’m having trouble with the conditional logic. Sometimes the fields appear incorrectly or in the wrong sequence when the user picks an option. I’ve verified my interactions and panel states twice, but I still can’t figure out what the problem is.

Has anyone else had such issues with dynamic panels’ conditional logic? Any advice on how to make sure that if the drop-down menu choice is updated, the interactions continue to function properly?

I would also be interested in knowing about any best practices that you may share for handling dynamic panels and intricate interactions in Axure.

Thank you :pray: in advance for your help and assistance.

Hi @smithjohn,

Thanks for writing in to the Axure Forums! You can always write in to support@axure.com and include a copy of your project if you are having issues setting up your Dynamic Panels. We would be happy to assist you!

Please include a reference to this Forum Post when you write in so that we may assist you faster. Thank you!