Axure and video files

So I’m at a loss here. I’m just trying to use an in-line frame to link to a youtube video. It keeps saying “Youtube refused to connect”. Same thing with vimeo. Is there a reason why videos do not work anymore? Really need this for a project I’m working on. Any ideas?

Depending on what exactly you’re linking to, YouTube or Vimeo might not allow their sites to be shown in iframes. Both sites have specific embedding instructions. How exactly are you trying to embed the video?

For example, see here: Autoplay a YouTube Video — Only when shown!

Notice in the screenshot how there’s a special YouTube embed URL. Are you using something similar?

Try this if this helps#

How to Autoplay a Youtube Embedded Playlist?

@jamesorior How can you get a video to AutoPlay? I read a post about adding ?autoplay=1 to the link but that does not work for me. Any suggestions? Thank you for your time!

Cheers,

Reid

The video url should look like this

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ohf_1212tqM? frameborder=“0” allow=“accelerometer; autoplay=1; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=yes>

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

A even trigger to play and stop video