Axure Cloud App Download RP file

Hi, I just downloaded the Axure Cloud app and exported a file from Figma to Axure. Back in the Axure cloud app, there is no option to download the rp file?? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello @ishi I hope you are having a wonderful day!

To follow up on this it seem you are attempting to download an artboard file (represented with the square icon in your screenshot) rather than an RP file (represented with the Axure icon in your screenshot). It seems like the workflow that you executed involved exporting the Figma frames/artboards into Cloud (creating an artboard based project) as opposed to copying them into RP and uploading the RP file (heres a blogpost that provides some additional information on this - https://www.axure.com/blog/import-figma-designs-into-axure). In cloud today you are able to download RP files but not artboard project files. For that reason, if you are looking to be able to download an RP file containing Figma assets, I would recommend copying those Figma assets into RP using the Axure plugin and then uploading that RP file to Cloud. Once executed, you can download an RP file from cloud using either of the two ways listed below. I hope this was helpful, please let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
Raleigh Matern
Product Manager @ Axure