Axure Cloud is down for me

technical-troubleshooting

I’m currently unable to interact with any of my team projects or prototypes published on axshare.com and my teammates are reporting similar issues. Getting either a 503 or 504 error, https://app.axure.cloud/ appears to be working though.

Is there an ETA on a fix?

Hello,

Our teams are investigating an issue with AWS that is causing errors in Axure Cloud. The current behavior we’re seeing is:

• Published prototypes not loading

• Images in published prototypes not loading

• Issues logging into accounts

• Issues publishing

Our teams are actively investigating solutions to mitigate the issue until the affected AWS server is back online. We’ll update here when we have more information.

Hello,

We’re back with a positive update! Our team has implemented a solution to mitigate the issue while AWS continues to fix their server. Accounts and Axure Cloud prototype functionality should now be working normally. You may need to refresh the browser page to see the change take effect.

Hopefully everything is running smoothly for you, but if you encounter any further issues please let us know. :slight_smile:

Thank you for keeping me in the loop, glad you were able to find a workaround quickly

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.