Axure Cloud Libraries

Dear support,

After upgrading my hardware to MacBook Pro (Apple M2 Pro), installing both the Axure 10 and Axure 9 (for efficiency reasons) and logging in with my account, I am unable to load any Library from our company’s Axure Cloud repository.

The libraries used to be shown in this dropdown, but that’s not the case anymore, with the new notebook.

Any idea what could be the issue?

Thank you very much for any help.

Hi @Drabek, as a first troubleshooting step, please try to clear your library cache. The widget library cache is located in the file path below, and deleting all of the contents of this folder may help:

Mac (open the Finder and use “Go > Go to Folder” to paste the file path):

~/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-10-0/cache4

If the issue persists, we would like to test whether you can still see other libraries in Axure RP 10. To test this, please create a brand new .rplib file to see if it shows up in your library’s droplist.

We would also like to take a look at your Axure RP log files to see what errors may be picking up. Please send us your “error_log” and “post_log” files from the path below to support@axure.com:

Axure RP 10 logs on Mac (open the Finder and use “Go > Go to Folder” to paste the file path):

~/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-10-0/logs

Axure RP 9 logs on Mac (open the Finder and use “Go > Go to Folder” to paste the file path)
~/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-9-0/logs

In your email, please also add a link to your post and tell us what steps you have already taken–it will help us to streamline the process.

2 Likes

Hi @Tanya_Axure,

I am sorry for not responding sooner. I have resolved the situation already in July, but with so many things going on I kind of forgot to respond and close this thread.

The issue was that, I didn’t assign myself with a Axure Cloud for Business license in the “Manage Accounts” section. After I did that, everything loaded correctly.

Thank you very much for the quick reaction. I appreciate the support.

You may close this thread now.

Wish you the best,
Drabek

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.