Axure Cloud notification email formatting request

Hi. I was going to piggy-back on the earlier thread from today but it’s really a different topic.

This is what I see when I get a notification:

It would be great if I could see the message in the preview window.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hello @Jeff_Harrison I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Can you let me know what email provider you are using? It seems like it is outlook? If it is can you try the following File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Automatic Download and then uncheck “Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items”.

All the best,
Raleigh

Hi, Raleigh. Thanks for the reply, but on reading my original message I see I didn’t clearly describe what I was looking for.

If I follow your advice, then I can see the Axure branding:

But the message is still pushed down by the branding and the generic “Hi, you have new activity” message. Since these are going to show up in batches, it would be great if the actual comment appeared at the top of the email, so I could quickly read through them without opening each email or repeatedly having to scroll the preview down.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Ah, I understand now what you meant in your original comment, sorry for my misinterpretation. Thank you for this feedback, I will definitely take it into consideration once we begin to revamp Axure Cloud emails. My goal with that project will be to provide you the context you desire for each email without requiring you to first do a deep dive into each one.

Thank you again for taking the time to write in and for provide your feedback. Please let me know if you have any additional feedback or product asks.

All the best,
Raleigh

Hello @Jeff_Harrison I hope you are well!

I wanted to follow up on this discussion that we had a few months back in order to inform you that we have made some recent changes to the Axure Cloud emails that you should now be receiving. The email title and description should now be specific enough to let you know what additional information the email contains rather then just saying “Axure Cloud Notification”. For example if someone added a comment to a project the email title should now surface “(Username of the user that added the comment) commented on (name of the project that was commented on)” and the description should now surface at least a portion of the comment itself that the user added depending on how long the comment is and how much space your email client gives for descriptions.

Additionally we applied a UI revamp to the emails which hopefully surfaces more of the email in your particular email clients preview mode.

All the best,
Raleigh Matern
Product Manager @ Axure

Thanks, Raleigh. I’ll check it out!

Jeff