Axure libraries not loaded on rp 10

I tried to add axure libraries on rp10. but it didn’t add and the loading screen was displayed for hours.
I used it to rp9 with the same library file, it was displayed the list added within 2 seconds.
I really want to use the libraries that I used well in rp8 and rp9 versions. Is there a solution?

Hello! When the widget libraries pane has trouble loading widget libraries, one step that usually fixes the issue is to clear the widget library cache. To do this, open the File Explorer (Windows) or the Finder (Mac) and copy/paste the appropriate file path below for your operating system to reach Axure’s library cache folder:

Mac:
~/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-10-0/cache4

Windows:
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Axure\Axure-10-0\cache4

Once you’re reached the cache4 folder, please select and delete all of its contents and then restart Axure RP. That folder holds the cache for loaded libraries, which can sometimes get corrupted and cause issues with loading libraries. New cache files for the libraries are created when Axure RP is relaunched after the old ones are cleared out.

If you still run into issues with the libraries loading in RP 10 then please send along the following info to support@axure.com so that we can investigate further:

1. Is just one specific widget library failing to load, or do all libraries freeze?
  2. Is the issue happening with widget libraries hosted on Axure Cloud or are the affected libraries saved locally?
  3. Are any of the affected widget libraries hosted in a location that requires a connection, such as a network drive or server? If so, is that connection active?

Alyssa. Thank you for your answer.
I tried to delete cache. But libraries not loaded.

1. Is just one specific widget library failing to load, or do all libraries freeze?

I downloaded these from Axure Widget Libraries page. Only SAP Fiori was the only successful loading.
1) Font Awesome (Font Awesome Widget Library for RP 8 (Icon Fonts))
2)Google Material Icons Widget Library Google Material Icons Widget Library for RP 8 (Icon Fonts)

1. SAP Fiori
  1. Is the issue happening with widget libraries hosted on Axure Cloud or are the affected libraries saved locally?

saved locally.

1. Are any of the affected widget libraries hosted in a location that requires a connection, such as a network drive or server? If so, is that connection active?

I tried it locally without putting the file on the server.

Hmm, both the Google Materials and Font Awesome libraries are loading well in RP 10 on our end. Do you currently have them stored in Documents > Axure > Libraries? If not, then if you move them there and relaunch RP do those load better? Libraries in that folder will auto-load into Axure RP so provided there aren’t permissions issues preventing Axure RP from accessing it this should allow you to load your libraries.

Another step we can take to check if there are any errors happening in the background that are preventing Axure RP from loading the libraries is to get your Axure RP logs. To find those, open the File Explorer/Finder on your machine and navigate to the appropriate file path below to reach the logs folder:

Mac:

~/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-10-0/logs

Windows:

C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Axure\Axure-10-0\logs

Within the logs folder, find the error_log files dated with the date range that you’ve been unable to open the libraries, and attach those to an email to support@axure.com. If you email those over we can be sure to get back to you more quickly with a diagnosis of what’s going on with the libraries, and gather more information if needed.

I am having this exact issue. Did you ever get it resolved?

I have this exact same issue. None of the solutions worked. The source file is valid since it loads normally in RP9.

Any updates on this?

Hi @LasseKoo,

We haven’t heard back from OP on this particular issue so didn’t find a solution for their particular machine. For bdonahoo602, they wrote in to support@axure.com and for them we found that opening the .rplib file in Axure RP 10 via “File > Open” and then saving the file as an Axure RP 10 file worked for them. You can try this as another solution, but keep in mind that if you still plan to use that file in earlier versions of Axure RP then you should use “File > Save As” to save a copy of it.

If that doesn’t work either, then if you are running into issues with loading widget libraries even after clearing the library cache then it would be best to send an email to our main support channel at support@axure.com so that we can work directly with you one on one and get your logs.

Please send the following so that we can get a better idea of your setup, affected libraries, and background errors:

1. Is just one specific widget library failing to load, or do all libraries freeze? If specific libraries are failing to load then please attach a copy of the .rplib file to your email.
  2. Is the issue happening with widget libraries that are hosted on Axure Cloud, or are the affected libraries saved locally?
  3. Are any of the affected widget libraries hosted in a location that requires a connection, such as a network drive or server? If so, is that connection active?
  4. Please use the File Explorer/Finder on your machine and navigate to the logs folder below. Please zip up the contents of the logs folder and attach it to your email so that we can look for information about why the libraries are failing.

Mac:

~/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-10-0/logs

Windows:

C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Axure\Axure-10-0\logs

The info above will help us to determine if there’s an issue in your library files or if something is happening on your machine that is causing the error (e.g. third party tool interference, permissions errors, etc).

i have same problem.
did you solved this issue?