Axure mobile prototype auto keypad

Is it possible to set up a keypad that matches the properties of the text field with the text field in focus when running the prototype on the mobile?

like this / page loaded focus textfiled and show each keypad

Right-click (Ctrl-click) on your Text Field widget and select Input Type then select Phone Number.

thanks for reply

Additional questions
situation : if user open the file in mobile, axure app

Question
Can the keypad also be seen when the page is loaded? For now, you need to click on the widget to get a mobile keypad, and I hope the widget is selected for the first time, and the appropriate keypad comes out.

i know the focus interaction but i cant shown keypad when pageloaded

I don’t think there is a way to do this in Axure. In general, it is not good usability, accessibility, nor security to automatically show a digital keyboard on a web page, as it is typically shown only upon user interaction–a tap in the text field or tab-focus.

You could create your own keyboard widget (dynamic panel or group) and show that instead of the actual OS mobile keyboard. You could even use a screenshot with hotspots overlaid. To do this, use a Rectangle widget instead of Text Field widget.

You might be able to hack this with javascript injection–which wouldn’t be officially supported by Axure.