Axure RP 8 Demo not launching on macOS

Hello,

I’m experiencing a problem while i’m trying to launch Axure RP 8 on my macOS HIgh Sierra 10.13.4
It jumps on the dock and then it close.

I checked for user permissions and everything seems to be fine.

Any chance to use this software? If this is the demo I can not imagine the full software :head_bandage:

Hmm, it sounds like you’ve just installed the trial, but when you try to launch it it hops in the dock without opening. If you haven’t already, I’d recommend running through the troubleshooting steps on our site to see if these do the trick:

https://www.axure.com/support/reference/troubleshooting-installation-and-launch-mac-osx

If you still run into issues, then please take a screenshot of your “Get Info” dialog and save a copy of the “AxureLog.txt” file that gets generated from the permissions diagnostic step in the guide above and send both over to support@axure.com so that we can take a closer look at why the launch is failing. Thank you!

For anyone following up,

Ssalvucci wrote into the help desk, and we found the issue was due to permissions. Specifically, their user account didn’t have the necessary permissions over the /.local directory, which Axure RP needs access to, to launch/work properly.

If anyone else is having trouble launching RP on their Mac, please take a look over the installation/launch support article Alyssa linked to in the above post, and send the requested files to support@axure.com. Ty!

unlisted #4