Axure RP 8 Windows 10 Installation Error

Hello,
I’m running Windows 10 and continue to get the following error - The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed.

I’ve tried Windows’ fixes (creating a Msirepair file and running it as an Admin, restarting the Windows Installer) and running the installer as an Admin and I’m still getting the same error and not able to install Axure RP 8.

Has anyone run into the same issue? I’ve searched the Topics and not seen the same issue discussed. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi RyderCauley,

Thanks for letting us know the repro steps you took so far to resolve the issue. To further troubleshoot this, however, please email us at support@axure.com so that we can get some more information about your computer. Please also attach any Axure-related event logs that you find.

To get those:

1. Open the Start menu and search for “Event Viewer”.

2. Open the Event Viewer application, and then navigate to “Event Viewer (Local) > Windows Logs > Application” in the left-hand sidebar.

3. Once you’re there, select “Action > Find” and search for “AxureRP.exe”. Look for any “Error” level entries and any “.NET Runtime” errors that occurred immediately before or after the Axure RP error. [CTRL]-click these entries to group select them.

4. Go to “Action > Save Selected Events” to export the events to an .evtx file. On the “Display Information” dialog that pops up, select “Display information for these languages”, and select “English (United States)”. Attach the .evtx file to your reply to the email.

It is the flash driver issue which is not supported to an installation of window. So You need to update your flash driver or check this https://babasupport.org/windows/windows-error-0x8024200b/ for window error code information which you help a lot.

unlisted #4